Wright offers K-5 Arabic language classes per semester. Students learn the basics of the Arabic language and culture and how to:
- read, speak, and write the Arabic alphabet (watch alphabet video),
- how to greet family and friends,
- count to 10 (watch count to 10 video),
- sing the colors in Arabic,(watch the colors video)
- make traditional Arabic food,
- and much more!
At the end of each semester, teachers, parents, and students attend a cultural event to celebrate and present what we have learned.
Last year's spring cultural event: